Thursday, November 24, 2011

My First Blog....EVER!!

Hi guys! Well, ummm, what can I say lol. This all feels a little strange but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Anyway, I'll start off by introducing myself. I'm Anne, I'm 36 and a single mother of a just turned 17 (November 16) young man. This particular young man drives me absolutely crazy and I don't mean that in the light hearted sense. No, I mean, he LITERALLY DRIVES ME CRAZY! Please don't get me wrong, I love him so dearly but too many times lately I have felt a desperate need to escape from this house, as his extremely bad nerves, obsessive compulsive behaviour and aggressiveness make me feel like I'm a virtual prisoner in my own home. Yes, things are that bad unfortunately. Yet in reality, I've really only hit the tip of the iceberg. You will see all this in time.

Anyway, I just wanted to make a start. I'm off to bed now, as it is almost 4am here. My son, or DS as I will call him in these blogs, has just gone to bed....with our almost crippled, drugged up, bed wetting (side effect) dog beside him. But that's another story lol.

Thanks for reading, take care and hope you'll "tune in" again next time!

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment